Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Red and Lowering


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!

21 August 2007 at 15:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss the sky. Apart from the people, it was the thing I loved the most about Iceland... and I've never seen a more emotional, vibrant, changing, beautiful sky than in Iceland! The day Heather and I saw four rainbows in the countryside was unforgettable. Thanks for sharing these!

22 August 2007 at 19:06  
Blogger whacky said...

"I've never seen a more emotional, vibrant, changing, beautiful sky than in Iceland!"

Couldn't have said it better! This place is incredible! Photographer's paradise if you like pics of this kind of stuff.

23 August 2007 at 00:20  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dito! It's so true! I've yet to see skies quite like that as well...

I couldn't stop taking photos...
I think I must have taken close to 100 pics of just the sunsets while I was there...

24 August 2007 at 22:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iceland is a beautiful place its got awesome sights.
Hope to go back some day.

24 August 2007 at 22:26  
Blogger whacky said...

our computers are full of pics of them... we've gotten so used to it now, half the time we don't even take pics anymore.

25 August 2007 at 01:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home