Friday, November 10, 2006

You Are Loved

We all want a place in this world
We all want our voices to be heard
Everyone wants a chance to be someone
We all have dreams we need to dream
Sweeter than any star we can reach
But when you reach and find
You've found someone

You'll hold this world's most priceless thing
The greatest gift this life can bring
Is to look back and know that
You are loved

You are loved by someone
Touched by someone
Held by someone
Mean something to someone
You've loved somebody
Touched somebody's heart along the way
You can look back and say
You are loved

You can have diamonds in your hands
Have all the riches in the lands
But without love you don't really have a thing
Does somebody care that you're alive?
Does somebody trust you with their life?
Cuz when you reach to find
You'll find someone

You hold this world's most priceless thing
The greatest gift this life can bring
Is that you can look back and know that
You are loved

And when your tears begin to flow
And the battles just seem to grow
I'll be kneeling in prayer for you
I look at your star in the sky
Need it to shine on me tonight
Please reach and find
You'll find me there

I give you this world's most priceless thing
The greatest gift my life can bring
Is when you can look back and know that
You are loved
By me

(edited version of the Whitney Houston song, 'You Were Loved')

Promise me you will believe and remember this always.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe it.I know you love me.I love you back.What more could a man want.

10 November 2006 at 20:23  
Blogger Elisa de la Torre said...

oh cute,
and whos this dedicated to???

12 November 2006 at 17:51  
Blogger Seiko Hashimoto said...

yes indeed i do feel loved!

13 November 2006 at 03:08  
Blogger whacky said...

Ely, this is dedicated to a couple of my friends who are going through difficult times. I wanted them to know that no matter what happens to them in life, they can always look back and know that at least they were loved by me and they meant something to me.

13 November 2006 at 08:56  
Blogger whacky said...

Seiko, lots of love to you!!

13 November 2006 at 08:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home