Happy Birthday!
Darkness is bearing down on you
The weight of life crushing and grinding
Loneliness gnaws away at your heart
Pain seems to be filling every corner
You struggle to look up at the sky -
The freedom you so long to have
You want to scream with all in you
There's nothing but a muffled cry
My Child, let Me whisper to your heart:
I've always known that you were born to fly
When you feel strapped to this earth
Let praise be the wings on which you fly
Your spirit will meet Mine in joyous rapture
These wings of praise will help you soar
Fly, fly, fly! Experience freedom with Me
Taste of Heaven as you reach for the sky
I've always known that you were born to fly
Take the wings of praise and fly high with Me

6 Comments:
thank you
For me?? For you? FOR WHO??? WHO'S BIRTHDAY IS IT??????
Hey, wait a minute!! It can't be for ME...you don't know when my B'day is, do you?
XO
Do I kno yours.....? Ahhhh, yes! May sometime, right?
she's an aries, so its sometime in april or march
Thats a beautiful song...."I've always known you were born to fly"....
Thanks for sharing it.
that's beautiful and it made me cry
I'm glad it touched you, anon. I think the greatest reward for any author/writer is to know that their work affected someone in such a way.
Post a Comment
<< Home