There will always be heartaches and pain, but He'll hold you through it!
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Shattered Pieces
My light will shine through the stained glass window of your shattered pieces, revealing beautiful colours, enhancing depth, adding light and beauty to the lives of those who walk in your footsteps. - Jesus
This is me! Words that are so totally me & words you will never hear me say out loud; tears that lurk just under the surface & tears that spill when you brush my hand; laughter that makes you smile & laughter to hide the pain beneath; songs written in joyous memory & songs written in blood/tears; smiles that tell you I'm always here for you & smiles that plead with you to hold me; dreams so delicate you can barely whisper their name & dreams that I shout from rooftops to inspire others; friends that I cherish for life & friends but a phantom of my memory. Yes, it's all me! You will never see, hear or feel all these things if you live with me, but I will open a part of me to you in this way - so detached, yet so deeply personal. This is me! - All chaos & grace; dreading the battles of life, yet loving every minute of it. - A total contradiction! This is not a guide to help you know me better... Nor is it meant to confuse you. It is simply there because I am.
Smile at me! Laugh with me! Hug me when I cry & give me wings to fly. Hold me when I'm scared. Release me when I sing. Pick me up when I fall. Pray for me when I call. But always always know that I will do the same for you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home