Do You Remember When...
Now you're different, changed - "a grown up", you say. You're not a child any more, frolicking in fantasies. You face life and its realities head-on. No longer do you look at the starry sky, but rather at the rocky ground on which you stand. You laugh at me cuz I still remember and I still replay those magical nights with you.
But I see that twinkle in your eye when you think I'm not looking. I see the aching desire to re-live those childish years. I catch you gazing out the window, wishing you could be free again.
My love, let you heart soar and race above, the way you used to. Let the stars captivate you once more as they dance to the melody of the night. Don't be afraid to throw your head back and feel the wind carressing your face. True freedom is found in those moments when we give ourselves completely.

1 Comments:
I never thought I'd feel someones heart as much as I feel yours.I never thought such beauty could hide in your words.I never thought the sunrise could shine so georgeous ,so bright.I never thought someone could have such a beautiful life.
Because every word you say captivates me inside.
I will not be the same.
That you should know
Post a Comment
<< Home