Thursday, April 20, 2006

Reflection of You

Don't put me on a pedestal
I'm afraid of heights
The higher up you put me
The harder the fall will be

Don't think of me as an angel
My glaring sins will stumble you
Don't follow my path
'Twill only lead you astray

I don't know what you see...
It must be cause you're looking
Through those beautiful angel eyes
That only you possess

Everything you think of me
Is really just a reflection of you
Your purity, love and angelic heart
Is what you see in those passing by

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

10 June 2006 at 20:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

21 July 2006 at 17:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home